We're heading into the final week of the Bundled Mastermind and it's been so illuminating. 💡 It was reflected back to me that in order to create the next thing at Sensible Woo, I had to produce this offer so I could find the words to describe the energy of it.
I just LOVE that. 💕
A friendly heads up that the container for the Bundled Mastermind will be open & available through March 31, so if you passed on the live attendance but still want access to the content, you can hop in there anytime. Remember that the recordings are not lifetime access. They'll be up on Podia through March 31, so the length of binge watching time is entirely your choice!
(Big hint: You'll see information about the Incubator in this newsletter... you get access to these recordings long after March 31 if you're in the Incubator.)
This week I hope you are warm & cozy wherever you're at. We got an unexpectedly big snow storm in the Pacific Northwest (which shut down everything... total snowpocalypse ☃️) and I've never been more grateful to have worked so hard for a flexible life working from home. 🦄
The news highlighted, yet again, why infrastructure is so dang important. If you're also dealing with freak snow storms, remember that your business needs good infrastructure to weather the business storms as well... it's a great time to think about what kind of support you'll need with that this year!
Envious of Mr. Giles' fur coat this week...
tip of the week
For 2.5 years, I sent a weekly newsletter that centered around an analogy. I outlined a bridge between a movie or a television series and the things we do in business.
I still find entertainment is the best thing for helping us to process tough choices in an emotionally safe way... and because I've found a show that's currently airing which captures this essence so well, I decided to break down the process of using a piece of fiction to help you break through big milestones in your business this year.
What have been some of *your* favorite fiction pieces that have helped you solve your real life experiences? You can certainly use my recommendations over the years, but as you'll see in this week's video, there's a reason we each gravitate toward certain stories over others.
Here's what I am inviting you to take action on this week:
- Watch the video and leave me a comment about your favorite moments from your favorite shows. How have they helped you solve big problems and how can you use this tool more in 2023?
- Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss more of this... bonus points for sharing with friends. 💕
One of my long time friends, and a fellow entrepreneur, recently reminded me of this great tool from Derek Sivers. It's a way to calculate the success of your ideas... but through the actionable lense of executing the vision in the first place. 🔥
It's called "Ideas are just a multiplier of execution" and I think it's well worth examining with the current sluggish energy in the air. Planets all direct... pffffff. Personally, my take on it is that the direct motion of the planets shows us who is comfortable with peace and who requires chaos in order to survive. 🤷♀️
Whether you're in a peaceful state right now or you're panicking without your daily dose of chaos, no one gets away without executing ideas. Otherwise, those dreams can't cross the border into the land of reality.
If you've been struggling to execute your ideas, keep reading... I've got a suggestion for you in the offerings section. 😉
We're going to shift into Incubator cart open season! If you've missed some of the warm up content, you can check out a lot of behind-the-scenes work that I'm hoping is helpful to some of you. 🤗
- You can hear the entire process of growing this offer and bringing it into a new era on The Online Presence Podcast with Danielle Klemm.
- You can also listen to the audio version, which is a very new format that I'm trying and I'm curious to know if hearing the story & journey on the enrollment page was helpful for you. Hit 'reply' and let me know!
- You can see how I used the 2022 community survey to help me update all of my messaging for this year's launch.
You're going to be hearing a LOT more about the Incubator over the coming month of March. The enrollment period ends on March 31, so I encourage you to just hang with me here and watch what happens with a longer cart open period.
Maybe you're one of the people who has had their eye on the upcoming cohort? If so, you can get an insiders early bird discount:
- $2000 off when you pay in full (it brings the price down from $10k to $8k for the year).
- Or, you can start payments in March (rather than April) and it brings your monthly payments down (after the $1k deposit) to $693 x 13 months as compared to $750 x 12 months.
|Enroll in the 2023 Incubator|
this week's message
Take a moment to feel into the center of your body... don't over think this! Which of these images do you want to click on?
Enjoy your reading. 🤗