I've been doing a lot of year-end reflections, assessments, and evaluations... and one of those things is around the metrics on my 1-year-old YouTube channel. Firstly, it's been *fascinating* to put out some content and see what happens on this platform.
This week I'm sharing with you the #1 video over the past year (see this week's video highlight, below) and opening up Voxer coaching for our New Year transition time period... sometimes you just gotta talk it out! Amiright?? Scroll down to the Offerings section to get all the details... 👇
I had some pleasantly surprising wins with YouTube like cold (and I mean ❄️cold❄️) sales come through. Simply from people seeing and hearing me for even a couple minutes on a video. I've also increased my followers and subscribers with people who really want to see more of me and hear from me more often.
This shit works, y'all. 🤓
One of the things with content is that you need a library of it in order to do something about things like strategy and creative choices. Adding in podcast episodes also helped beef up the library of content + traffic from viewers.
So, if you're one of the many people who has had a conversation with me in the last couple of months about how to create more consistent content in 2024, my advice is... create more. Just publish.
There is no such thing as perfect content! But there is no strategizing or growth... and definitely no finding your voice... without creating a library of content. If you can do that for a year, you can definitely start doing the harder stuff.
Be loud, be proud!
P.S. - If you want your 2024 Tarot-Akashic business forecast, now is the time to get the $9/month newsletter! Scroll to the bottom to get your free weekly reading and join us in the extended newsletter club. I'll be posting 2024 forecast readings starting on Sunday, December 3rd. Subscribe today or no later than Saturday, December 2nd!
tip of the week
Now that there's a smattering of content types on my channel, I finally have some trends showing up and one of them is a clear indicator toward behind-the-scenes work.
Back in the day, Peya Robbins was incredibly gracious (and brave!) to let me share an asynchronous voice message exchange we had around her ideate-ing through a new offer she was thinking of doing at the time.
This video, to date, is the *most popular* video on my YouTube channel! It has the most views + the longest watch time + the most new subscribers from watching this specific video.
I encourage you to see where Peya is at today in her business and if you want to do Voxer coaching with me through the New Year transition period, check out the Offerings section when you scroll down this newsletter. 💕
👉 Here's what I am inviting you to take action on this week:
- What is your biggest takeaway from this episode? Practice finding the words to describe what you've been experiencing and put it in the comments on this video.
- Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss more of this... bonus points for sharing with friends. 💕
If you have been hanging out with me on Instagram, you've probably seen Isaac's face. 🤓 After being connected at the beginning of 2023, we quickly discovered we were about to become conference buddies... and we both live in Vancouver, Washington. What are the odds?
Ironically, we first met while *at* a conference because neither of us had enough availability to meet in the city we live in. 😂 Tell me you're an entrepreneur without telling me you're an entrepreneur.
Isaac has been a massive supporter in my corner this year and I really wanted to share what he's working on in case any of you are getting (or have been) in the professional event organizer space.
He's hosting a live, in-person retreat in Palm Springs where he & his amazing hubby have their second home. You can meet up with him in February for some sunshine (🌞 you know you need it 😎) and get ready to up-level your events for 2024.
Y'all... IN PERSON IS BACK... in full force. And while I do love me some Zoom time (I've been on Zoom offering services since 2016), it's not meant to replace human-to-human connections. Screen time helps, but we need in-person connections if we're going to help humanity do better.
Here's Isaac and me modeling how we are part of humanity doing better... by supporting each other in person through planes, trains, and automobiles. 💕 This is our most recent collab, after hosting our successful first ever 2 hour networking cocktail party.
Now you've seen the #1 YouTube video of the year and you can hear what it sounds like for two people to talk back-and-forth through Voxer messaging.
💚 No cameras in your face... no need to get out of your PJs!
💚 Talk whenever you're able, even while on the go.
💚 Get my undivided attention in a way that we cannot do via Zoom.
💚 Get 1-on-1 coaching for an affordable rate.
💚 Feel energized instead of exhausted because it's less tech heavy.
A whole day of just you and me in your preferred app choice of Voxer or WhatsApp to trade asynchronous voice notes back-and-forth. From 10am Pacific Time until 4pm Pacific Time, you get my business advising for one easy payment of $197.
It's your time & space to verbally process what you're working on right now and get strategy, clear some limiting beliefs, and feel confident to take the next step.
Here's what a day of Voxer coaching looks like on your calendar:
- The day before (at minimum): I make sure you are set up in your choice of Voxer or WhatsApp and that we've connected through a test message.
- As soon as you're connected: You are welcome to park questions, ideas, and thoughts for us to talk through on your coaching day!
- The day of @ 10am Pacific Time: I message you a hello and a warm up greeting! We do a somatic check-in. I will help us get organized and ready to work through whatever you want to use this day for.
- 10:00am PT & onward: You can leave me voice messages anytime until 4pm PT. Respond to my messages and leave new ones as well. You can also send text-based messages and attach images or files for review.
- FAQ: Do you talk the *entire* day? No. Your voice will wear out! So you can talk as much or as little as you want. I will be keeping an eye out for your messages and I will respond relatively quickly so you're getting my attention as often as you wish, but you do not need to reply immediately if you do not want to.
- 3:45pm PT: I message you with a wind down so we have time to wrap up any processing that you've been working through. We do a somatic check-in so that I help you exit your voice messaging day feeling like you're ready to take action on the next step that will help you the most.
- 4:00pm PT: Your day is wrapped! You now have an entire 1-on-1 day's worth of voice note coaching to refer back to when you need it.
1️⃣ Pay for your day using the button, below.
2️⃣ Receive an email from me in less then 24 hours with days to choose from.
3️⃣ Choose your Voxer day... you're the only person getting my attention!
4️⃣ Receive a calendar invitation from me with instructions to start setting up your connection with me via Voxer or WhatsApp.
5️⃣ Power up with your Voxer day when the time comes!
|🗣️ Book Voxer Coaching Now 🤳🏽|
this week's message
Click or tap the image to get this week's free reading...
🤓 Want more? 🤓
Get a pulse on the energy in your business each week!
Join the insider circle at Sensible Woo to receive readings delivered each Sunday directly to your inbox. Come and go as you please for only $9/month.
|✨ Subscribe Now ✨|
The ritual of grounding myself with the extended readings is incredibly useful in preparing for the week ahead while being open to all the possibilities around me.
~ Peya Robbins (@peypeytheva)
It's an opportunity to intentionally consider each area of my business and permission to acknowledge the energy I'm feeling and to act accordingly.
~ Tonya Kubo (@tonyakubo)
|✨ Subscribe Now ✨|