We are less then two months away from a New Year's Eve countdown... I cannot believe it. We are descending into the darkest time of the year and I've been seeing so many memes re-shared about unhappiness during this season of light changing.
So you know I have opinions about this. 🤓
When it's light and bright and, frankly, louder... you cannot hear the deepest part of your soul speaking to you. Mother Nature knows how much we all need balance.
If you've been sinking into worries over seasonal depression, firstly please make sure you get the health resources that you need. And then from your energetic development practice, allow yourself to feel the descent, the increasing quiet, and what it feels like to truly FEEL your higher self.
You might find that there is quite a lot that you want to change and this year's astrology would definitely support that. Even though most people have been reporting variations of the statement, "It's been a lot." 😜 We cannot achieve our big dreams & desires without the quiet and dark spaces from which they are born.
On a practical note, this quiet time of the year is literally made for meditation and doing the things that re-center us.
I'm taking this time to do things like catch up on unfinished projects and prepare for my first quarter of 2024. Yearsssss ago when I was a baby entrepreneur, I belonged to a business community when there were very few of them around.
While I was leveling up to do consulting work with my new audience of women small business owners, some of the best advice I got came from a systems coach who paved the roads before me:
👉 Clean up your systems starting in November.
You'd be amazed at how much time and space you need to do this and waiting until the week before January 1st is simply not enough spaciousness.
The really interesting thing about this is that as I meshed my intuitive coaching alongside the business services, it made total sense why my clients' intuitive reactions became smoother and more accurate over time. 🌟 It was because they made more space for them to activate their intuition from regulated nervous systems rather than flight-or-fight reactions.
To be honest, I feel like any revenue we bring in during Q4 is the result of actions we do in Q3. That way, Q4 is a transitional quarter that helps us come back to center during the dark time of the year, which fits business witchery just right.
Enjoy your peace & quiet like a boss...
tip of the week
After a c-r-a-z-y Q3, I am so happy to be home for the rest of my Q4. I asked Tonya Kubo to come back and do a special Biz Bestie episode on my YouTube channel so we could do some year-end reflections.
Tonya and I agree whole heartedly that reflecting in October & November is the way to go. You can listen to us reflect back to each other how we process what happened this year... How does this help *YOU* do this in your own business & life?
You'll notice that while Tonya and I are talk together as biz besties, it's also clear that we do a LOT of individual processing. How do you do this in your own experience?
If you're drawing a blank, it might be an interesting experiment in 2024 to try different methods of independent processing like journaling, talking out voice notes to yourself, or some other creative activity. Perhaps even finding the right therapist.
You'll get more from peer masterminding when you have done your individual processing work first. It takes your business conversations to a level that you cannot do otherwise.
👉 Here's what I am inviting you to take action on this week:
- What is your biggest takeaway from this episode? Practice finding the words to describe what you've been experiencing and put it in the comments on this video.
- Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss more of this... bonus points for sharing with friends. 💕
While you're tidying up your home offices, cleaning our your email, and re-prioritizing your to-do lists, you can check out this truly fantastic podcast episode all about Costco.
Fair warning... it's about 3 hours long. (And I thought I produced long form content! 😂) It's incredibly well researched and presented, as are all of the other episodes from this podcast.
Why do I love Costco so much? You'll see in this episode where their values come from, the respect they have for their customer base, and some pretty incredible factoids.
If you want to get *really* inspired, you can try what I love doing...
- Block off half a day (yes, really) so that you're not rushed and you don't start getting impatient with yourself & the world.
- Visit your favorite cafe and pick up a to-go beverage of your choice. For example, a Venti quad breve latte. 😛
- Take thee to Costco and grab a cart.
- Plug in your earbuds and listen to this episode while you push your cart around, slowly enjoy your coffee, and take time to look at all of the goods & services around you. What does this help you identify in your own offerings for the coming year?
- Enjoy free samples and have lunch. No one is happy while hangry-hungry.
- Reflect: What is the mood of the environment around you? Don't say "crazy"... what is the environment giving you clues about how consumers are behaving right now?
➡️ This exercise can give you some pretty valuable data:
- Is it true that people are feeling "recession fears"?
- Is it true that we have a supply chain problem right now?
- Is it true that people are not purchasing things right now?
- What does "value" mean to you, personally, and then to the people you observe around you? Does it mean discounts or does it mean quality?
- Is your world of offers as compelling and *welcoming* as Costco's rabid fan base feels about their local Costco warehouse?
- As you bathe in the abundance of commerce in your local Costco warehouse, how does this inform you of increasing your personal feelings of abundance in your business for the coming year?
🌟 Extra credit challenge: Ask a Costco employee for assistance to simply observe and experience your feelings around how you were helped as a customer... What would you like to do better for your own people in 2024?
🎶 It's the final countdownnnnn... Continued. 😜
Last week I shared that we are preparing for a fresh cohort inside of Racheal Cook's community. Technically the doors closed yesterday on Friday, November 10th. But you can hit 'reply' to me here and I'll help you if you'd like to hop in because...
🥁 drum roll please...
The rates for The CEO Collective are going up in 2024, so if you want to become a member of the community at the existing rate, this is the FINAL CALL.
The current rate is the same as the retired Sensible Woo Incubator at $10k for the year (payment plan available + funding options for as low as $350/month) and next year the rate is going up to $15k per year.
🌟 When you join through my link, you'll also get a bonus from me!
I'll be gifting you the Sensible Woo Incubator templates + access to a pop-up workshop that will be held in Q1 to run your inventories and do a Workflow Party.
Click the button, below, to see all the things you get in the community + testimonials to get a vibe check:
|🌟 Join The CEO Collective 🌟|
Don't want to do the whole year-long membership? No problem! You can also purchase a ticket to the retreat and still get the 90 day planning framework, which includes a planner shipped to your door:
See you inside the Collective!
this week's message
Click or tap the image to get this week's free reading...
🤓 Want more? 🤓
Get a pulse on the energy in your business each week!
Join the insider circle at Sensible Woo to receive readings delivered each Sunday directly to your inbox. Come and go as you please for only $9/month.
|✨ Subscribe Now ✨|
The ritual of grounding myself with the extended readings is incredibly useful in preparing for the week ahead while being open to all the possibilities around me.
~ Peya Robbins (@peypeytheva)
It's an opportunity to intentionally consider each area of my business and permission to acknowledge the energy I'm feeling and to act accordingly.
~ Tonya Kubo (@tonyakubo)
|✨ Subscribe Now ✨|