Premiere week for The School of Moxie Podcast is now complete! 🎉 We landed firmly in the top 25% of podcasts according to metrics from Buzzsprout. 🎉🎉🎉
There's quite a jump to the top 10% and we're like halfway there... there's a chance that by the end of this holiday weekend, we'll hit it, which marks the end of the first 7 day period (the mile marker for podcast metrics). 💕 THANK YOU for listening and supporting the podcast!
In case you missed the mountains of email I sent you this week, we opened up season one of the podcast with a five episode premiere, which you can catch up on in my newsletter archive. From here on out, you'll find the podcast dropping weekly on Wednesdays. We have 20 episodes this season, so we have 15 more weeks of content coming your way.
That's *plenty* of time to get caught up and binge watch The Last of Us on HBO or Max.com! If you want to be like one of our guests this season, you get find the full list of homework here on the podcast homepage on my website.
One of the resources on that homework list is something super fun... it's the fan reaction videos made by Johnny O'Dell.
Here's what I love about reaction videos:
- They give us normalization of our own emotions and reactions. No, you're not a weirdo... you're in great company!
- They give us data on what people kinda-sorta normally do with this content. That helps you start to tune into your own audience if you're emotionally disconnected from them.
- They serve like cheater codes when playing a video game. If the full episode is too much for you, start with the reaction videos -- you get a total overview and side commentary so that you can watch the actual episode with fewer surprises and you can then enjoy the details you can't get in the reaction videos.
- They help you learn that this "homework" is not like K-12 school... this is FUN. So... you know... have FUN. 😜
So, yeah... have fun with this! And one of the most fun things for me, as the creator was celebrating our premiere week sponsors, which I'm gonna do one last time... Thanks to our generous supporters, I fulfilled a major goal of monetizing this podcast from the start. 😊
This week I wanted to do a full recap of our premiere week... next week we'll move into some new updates! Thanks for hanging out with me in your earbuds and I can't wait to hear about your favorite episodes.
Have I told you how beautiful your ears look today?
🎧 Subscribe to The School of Moxie Podcast on your favorite podcast app and leave a 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ star review! Scroll down to the Attention Worthy section and learn how your review can earn you a pumpkin spice latte from me to you. ☕️
tip of the week
No, I cannot believe it is September already. 🙈 And it's time for a monthly energy update! I found the energy this month to be totally different than what I've been tapping into lately. It's definitely made a shift, which isn't very perceptible from the everyday level of events, but in the quiet spaces of intuitive channeling, it's fully present.
There is a quietness to September, at least compared to July and August, that is really lovely... but don't be fooled! This is not a passive month. It's full of action. It's just not loud or showy. In this month's video, I liken it to a "systems month" where a lot of very impactful (but not-very-sexy-feeling) actions are taken that pay off big time in the long run.
👉 Here's what I am inviting you to take action on this week:
- Which of these themes are showing up the most for you right now? Tell us all in the comments so we can see evidence of each other navigating the world at the same time.
- Subscribe to my channel so you don't miss more of this... bonus points for sharing with friends. 💕
☕️ Would you like a pumpkin spice latte on me?
Yes, really! 🤗
Well, technically, you can get whatever you want at Starbucks 😛 and here's how you can do it:
- Head over to your podcast app and subscribe to The School of Moxie Podcast. You can find a direct link through the episode archive here.
- Leave a 5 star review with a written comment about what you are enjoying from the podcast.
- Take a screenshot.
- Send me the screenshot to email@example.com or DM me on Instagram with the photo.
- Once I have your screenshot to confirm you've left the review, I will send you a barcode to take with you to Starbucks and treat yourself to the start of PSL season. 🎃
Here's what Racheal left on Apple Podcasts this week and I am so grateful for the review! 🥰
Thank you for the support! 💕
P.S. - You can also do this on YouTube. Show me a screenshot of your account subscription to my channel and click the thumbs up on your favorite podcast episode. Leave a comment on that episode telling me what you learned from it or what you like about the show. Send me the screenshot and I'll send you a code for Starbucks!
You've seen our generous premiere week sponsors in this newsletter already and you're about to hear them baked into the first five episodes of the podcast. You can have the same kind of exposure if you'd like to become a sponsor, too!
I'll be doing a host-read ad, just like what you're hearing this week on each episode. For ongoing sponsor spots, here's how it works:
- Your business is featured in the ad spot within the first 5 minutes and it's "baked in" so it will live evergreen on the episode.
- Your business will be listed in the show notes with links to your website.
- You will be featured in the newsletter and also on social media.
- $100 gets you featured on 1 episode. Buy a bundle of 5 and get featured on 5 episodes for a $50 discount.
|Buy a single episode sponsor spot here 🎧|
If you would like to purchase a bundle of 5 episodes, you get a $50 discount.
Hit 'reply' for a custom link.
Sponsor spots will be placed on episodes 7+ days after the date of purchase.
That allows myself and my production team enough time to record the ads and cut them into the episodes, including the preparation of your information that accompanies all show promotional materials.
this week's message
Click or tap the image to get this week's free reading...
🤓 Want more? 🤓
Get a pulse on the energy in your business each week!
Join the insider circle at Sensible Woo to receive readings delivered each Sunday directly to your inbox. Come and go as you please for only $9/month.
|✨ Subscribe Now ✨|
The ritual of grounding myself with the extended readings is incredibly useful in preparing for the week ahead while being open to all the possibilities around me.
~ Peya Robbins (@peypeytheva)
It's an opportunity to intentionally consider each area of my business and permission to acknowledge the energy I'm feeling and to act accordingly.
~ Tonya Kubo (@tonyakubo)
|✨ Subscribe Now ✨|